theta. is proud to join the Navy’s $5B Seaport-NxG IDIQ Contract Vehicle as a sub-contractor to our Prime Everetech, LLC, during the 2021 Rolling Admission. Seaport-NxG is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services for the Virtual System Commands (SYSCOM), including NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), and NAVFAC. Work under this vehicle covers a broad range of services, including engineering, financial management, and program management.
The SeaPort-NxG ID/IQ MAC supports all cost-reimbursable contract types, except for T&M and sole-source contracts. The contract has a base period of two and a half years and an ordering period option of five years.
SeaPort-NxG is a contract vehicle for engineering and program management support services across 23 functional areas to support our United States Navy better.
WHAT IS THE SCOPE?
Functional Areas under Engineering Services:
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout, and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Functional Areas under Program Management Services:
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
How does it work?
In general, all warranted Contracting Officers from the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps are authorized to place orders under this IDIQ contract, using the electronic SeaPort portal.
Who do I contact?!
EvereTech Seaport-NxG POC
theta. Seaport-NxG POC
Emmanuel “Mannie” Iroanya
phone: 443.686.9571 x. 500 or 410.739.0627